Sunday, October 17, 2010

Weekend Fun
















So we went to the kid's fall festival om Friday night. The kids had the time of their loves. Sarah was a black cat, Tice was Darth Vadar, and the Baby was a mermaid. There were over 1500 kids and their parents there. Daddy and the mermaid did the cakewalk together. She won a Hello Kitty cake. I've never seen her more happy in her life, lol. Trevor called her his good luck charm because he's never won anything before. Tice threw a sponge at one of the teachers, and got the poor man right in the face. Sarah was everywhere with her BFF. I hadn't eaten anything in a few days, and the smell of everything was killing me. By yesterday night, I was in pretty bad shape, so Trevor took me to the ER. They gave me an IV and some meds. My sweet husband kept getting me warm blankets cause I was freezing to death. He also did the grocery shopping for me. He got 10 packs of "snack packs" and some pickles. We are definantly set for the week,lol. The sweet little baby growing inside of me makes it all worth it. His little heartbeat is so sweet. Here are some pics of our fun weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment