Saturday, July 24, 2010

DMV Dilema..

So I'm still adjusting to life in a big city. The long lines, the traffic, constant road construction....you name it. I went to the DMV today, for the 4th time in the last few months. Okay, so all I need is a drivers liscence and tags for the car. Well each time I come, they tell me that I need another document that I have to mail off for. Good heavens! The first time I went, I was there for almost 6 hours!! Thankfully, Trev's best friend who is a police officer, went with me. We were literally standing in line for hours. And there was even a popcorn stand there, which was a good thing, since it literally looked like a circus in there. I thought today would be the day they decided they had enough info about me. Appearently not......So next time I go, I'm pulling out all of the stops. Im gonna bring my baptismal certificate, letter of acheivement from my third grade teacher, a hair sample, and maybe even a urine sample...just in case. I mean Heaven forbid they ask me for that when I'm there, I might as well just hand it to them before they ask!!

No comments:

Post a Comment