Tuesday, August 31, 2010

All Glory be praised

Its all over and we won our custody battle. The kids will be safe for at least 75% of their childhood. My surgery went well. As long as I don't overdo it, I feel great. The trick is to not overdo it with three kids and a husband,lol. Trevor is also on the mend. He's gaining weight and feeling better. The kids started school yesterday. Lisee was the only kindergardener to pull up on a little motorcycle. She thought that she was something else,lol. I only cried for a couple of hours after I took her to kindergarden. Trevor and I picked them up from school. It was a mad house. I've never seen a school this big!! The kids love it. And I love that its only half a block away from our house. :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! So what is new? Are you roasting still?

    Miss ya Jess ;D

    ReplyDelete